Friday, March 7, 2014

7th blog

This is my 7th blog, the blog right before spring break. I think everyone is excited about it. This week in English we did a couple of things worth mentioning . We did two grammar schamamars and they were followed by games like the usual. It gave us the chance to intereract and showcase what we reviewed .However we also played taboo. Never in my life have I played that game before, I would always see my family and some friends play it but I never attempted to play it myself. It was the highlight of the week for me because this week was somewhat dull and boring . It was a fun game to play because you really had to be focuses and it made you think outside the box about things . It was also hard because you couldn't say certain words that revealed what the card selected was. It certainly created a brain cramp because also had a certain amount of time to do the most you could . After were were done , my team ended up getting the victory over the other side. I hope we can do that as a class again because it was an educational and a fun way of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment