Sunday, March 16, 2014

SpringBreak Bllogg

Spring break was fun while it lasted although it do go by a tad bit fast. Actually it went by extremely fast. Its gone already! I told my self the friday we officially got out for spring break that I would study, finish all my homework, and spend my time being productive. NONE of that happened sadly. I now regret  it because now I am on my mac computer writing my rough draft and typing this blog which should have been done already. Procrastination is a killer and it can make or break you in a lot of different situations. This will no longer happen on my behalf because it causes a heavy load of work. I spend most of my break in Myrtle Beach so me and my squad "turned up" every single day. I kept telling myself that I'm not gone wild out no more but that too, never happened. Turns out that didn’t happen either smh. Its a litter over a month left in this semester so I am going to work hard and go all out for the remainder.Hopefully next year spring break, I'll do better and learn from this tragic lesson. The life of a college student is truly remarkable.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat. I had high hopes for getting all my homework done and before I knew it Spring Break was over.

    ReplyDelete